About the Role
We are looking to employ an engaging and persuasive advertising sales representative to sell our foundation advertising offering, an exciting new product for the ad industry and their clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying clients' needs, researching competitors' and prospecting and responding to potential clients’ enquiries.
To be successful in this role, you will confidently demonstrate effective communication and rapport building skills. You will be dedicated to continuously exceeding your sales quotes and ever importantly, will exemplify excellent end-to-end customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct research on potential clients' products or services and determine the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Assist the marketing team in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuade clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Prepare sample advertisements for clients.
Proven experience working as an advertising sales representative.
Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Effective communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Bachelor's or associate's degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred but not required.
About the Company
News.Net is ready to disrupt the industry and make some waves. We're super excited about our vision and sense of purpose. We have already hired some of the industry’s best and are now hiring a talented Account Manager to join our expanding team. We promote work life balance and flexible work arrangements.